Thanks to Our Funders & Community Supporters!!
Wild Rose Community Connections would like to acknowledge and thank those who have supported us in the work we do with children and families.
* Alberta Child & Family Services ~ a key stakeholder in their continued support and funding for Early Intervention is testimony to the belief in power of families and the well-being of our future Albertans.
* Family & Community Support Services (FCSS)- Our Dad's Central Program exists because of the generous funding received from Okotoks, High River, Black Diamond, Turner Valley, County of Foothills and Claresholm FCSS.
* Foothills Children's Wellness Network (FCWN) ~ it is a privilege to be a part of a collective of many early intervention services in the Foothills area all aimed at strengthening and supporting the growth and development of happy, healthy children.
* Porcupine Hills Early Childhood Coalition (PHECC)~ The golas of PHECC revolve around the collaboration of community resources, in order to support the development and the enrichment of the lives of all children, ages 0-5 years, with the regions of: Nanton, Stavely, Claresholm, Granum & MD of Ranchlands.
The Station in Claresholm ~ The Station is a place where community members can find a variety of services, support, information, learning, advocacy and referrals.
Mission: to support and encourage collaborating organizations to provide programs and social support services in the Town of Claresholm and surrounding areas.
* Okotoks Healthy Family Resource Centre ~ Working in partnership to provide initiatives aimed at enhancing social and emotional well-being.
* High River Social Sustainability Collective ~ Working in partnership to provide initiatives aimed at enhancing social and emotional well-being.
* Caring Citizens in our Community ~ Volunteers and those who have attended our past fundraisers are appreciated for their caring and compassion through their donations in time and money.