Thanks to Our Funders & Community Supporters!!
Wild Rose Community Connections would like to acknowledge and thank those who have supported us in the work we do with children and families.
* Alberta Child & Family Services ~ a key stakeholder in their continued support and funding for Early Intervention is testimony to the belief in power of families and the well-being of our future Albertans.
* Foothills Children's Wellness Network ~ it is a privilege to be a part of a collective of many early intervention services in the Foothills area all aimed at strengthening and supporting the growth and development of happy, healthy children.
* High River Social Sustainability Collective ~ Working in partnership to provide initiatives aimed at enhancing social and emotional well-being.
* Caring Citizens in our Community ~ Volunteers and those who have attended our past fundraisers are appreciated for their caring and compassion through their donations in time and money.
* United Way ~ Okotoks & High River - Thanks to a generous grant from the United Way, WRCC is able to offer additional services such as the "Kids Have Stress Too!" for parents as well as assist us in recovering resources we lost in the flood.
* Family & Community Support Services (FCSS)- Our Dad's Central Program exists because of the generous funding received from Okotoks, High River, Black Diamond, Turner Valley, M.D. of Foothills and Claresholm FCSS.
Alberta Health Services offers FREE visual dental check ups and fluoride varnish treatment for your children ages 12 - 35 months.
High River Clinics held at the High River Hospital.
Ask a knowledgeable Dental Health Professional for advice for any dental health questions you may have.