Thanks to Our Funders & Community Supporters!!
Wild Rose Community Connections would like to acknowledge and thank those who have supported us in the work we do with children and families.
Daydreams ELCC Ltd. and Daydreams & Sunbeams Early Learning Centres Ltd in High River have generously donated funds to support families in purchasing school supplies.
Families can call Wild Rose Community Connections at 403 601-2910 to come in and fill out an application to receive a gift card for Staples or Walmart.
This is an income-based program to assist families in financial need and will need to provide proof of eligibility with an Alberta Works stub; or Alberta Adult or Child Health Benefit letter; or a Canada Revenue Notice.
This program is for High River residents.
* Alberta Child & Family Services ~ a key stakeholder in their continued support and funding for Early Intervention is
testimony to the belief in power of families and the well-being of our future Albertans.
* Family & Community Support Services (FCSS)- Our Dad's Central Program exists because of the generous funding received from Okotoks, High River, Black Diamond, Turner Valley, County of Foothills and Claresholm FCSS.
* Foothills Children's Wellness Network (FCWN) ~ it is a privilege to be a part of a collective of many early intervention services in the Foothills area all aimed at strengthening and supporting the growth and development of happy, healthy children. * Porcupine Hills Early Childhood Coalition (PHECC)~ The golas of PHECC revolve around the collaboration of community resources, in order to support the development and the enrichment of the lives of all children, ages 0-5 years, with the regions of: Nanton, Stavely, Claresholm, Granum & MD of Ranchlands. The Station in Claresholm ~ The Station is a place where community members can find a variety of services, support, information, learning, advocacy and referrals.
Mission: to support and encourage collaborating organizations to provide programs and social support services in the Town of Claresholm and surrounding areas.
* Okotoks Healthy Family Resource Centre ~ Working in partnership to provide initiatives aimed at enhancing social and emotional well-being.
* High River Social Sustainability Collective ~ Working in partnership to provide initiatives aimed at enhancing social and emotional well-being. The HRSSC provided a Community Capacity Grant to create the "High River Food Connections".
* Caring Citizens in our Community ~ Volunteers and those who have attended our past fundraisers are appreciated for their caring and compassion through their donations in time and money.
* Calgary Foundation ~ We are proud to be the recipients of a grant that supports the growth of our newly formed Wild Rose Food Connections ~ a project started in May 2018 to address food insecurity in High River. Thanks to the Calgary Foundation, we can continue to move forward to strengthen this program and broaden our reach to other rural communities in the Foothills County.